Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

Criminal (n): a person with predatory instincts, lacking sufficient capital to form a corporation.

I raked the yard on Monday. I put the leaves into piles around the camper. I raked again on Tuesday. I made each pile larger. Today is Friday and there is a plush carpet of leaves surrounding the camper mocking my attempt at raking. Perhaps I should have waited until all the leaves had fallen. I guess that is one thing you don't really learn living in Florida.
I should add that the microwave is still broken. Perhaps it will get replaced this weekend. Do not hold me to that.
For some reason our water smells heavily of sulphur. Rotten eggs dart up my nose every time I wash the dishes. The husband is aware of the problem and has made valiant effort to put it on his fix it "to do" list  fix. Perhaps it will get fixed this weekend. Do not hold me to that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment