Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf...

The newest item in camperville I have to report is that we now have a "horse" to pull our "buggy" with. We are no longer reliant on others with trucks to pull or move or level our home when we need it. Now, scarily enough, we are reliant on us. And I have to admit that scares me a little. I'm also a little scared that we have another vehicle to take care of, though I did laugh when I called the insurance company to add on the truck and told them "approximately how many miles" the truck will be driven. I told them "less than 5,000" and that might have been stretching it. In reality, it will probably be driven less than 2,000 each year. Heck, in a week it's been driven.....home. That's pretty much it. But it makes a pretty driveway decoration!
We are also under precautionary severe weather alert for tonight and tomorrow. When I hear that all I can think is: what time will the children be crawling into bed with us because of the thunder? Cause I know at that point my good night's rest is over. So I wait with baited breath to see what kind of "bad weather" will arise. Good thing we have a generator. You know, just in case.
Our three year old has figured out how to get to sleep in our bed without us marching him back to his: he waits up until we have fallen asleep then sneaks up and falls asleep with us. Usually neither of us notice until well into the night- if at all- until morning that there are little fingers in our nose or little toes in our tummy. The little devil.
We live in a circular campground which the kids love to ride their three-wheelers (big wheels, not mechanical ones) around at high speeds. The four year old has loved riding his so much that the front wheel is actually flat- so he rides it and it goes "ba-bump ba-bump!" (I don't think I've ever spelled that sound out before...) We had no idea you could actually make a thick plastic wheel get a flat! The things your children teach you...

No comments:

Post a Comment