Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some people are wise, and some are otherwise...

We are sanctioning a fur exorcism. Not a killing of all things with fur, just banishing the endless supply we seem to have. There's so much! I mean, we've always had hair/fur all over the place but now that our living space has been cut into what- a quarter? There really is hair everywhere! I joked that I was going to purchase a Roomba, which understandably makes me look lazy, but it will take a drastic measure like that just to stay on top of this situation! Unbelievable. I also broke yet another vacuum. Since we said "I do" I have managed to work my way through three, THREE, vacuums. Just file it under "crap I break" and call it a day.
The weather finally let up. We have been able to open the windows for the past three days. It has definitely helped with the moisture. I keep feeling like we are being lulled into a false sense of security by mother nature, like the rug will be ripped out from under us any second and snow will fall. Sometimes it pays to be a "glass half full" kind of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment