Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

If crying doesn't help, try violent mood swings...

We have a skylight over the shower. It really opens that three by four space right up. The problem is that a bird recently pooped on it, and I'm afraid of heights and will not go up and clean it. My camper responsibility falls to everything inside the walls while the husband is responsible for all things outside. But I foresee the bird poop bugging me faster than it will bug him, and the timetable for cleaning it for him will thus take longer than it would if oh say I want it done. It's the marriage laws of physics.
We have a twenty pound cat who really likes fresh water. He really does weigh that much, I wish I was joking. As long as I've had this cat he has jumped up on the bathroom counter and begged for the faucet to be turned on. He really likes fresh water, enough to not mind that it pours down on the top of his head while he drinks. We thought that would change living in the camper, seeing how the edge of the sink is less than two inches in diameter. Nope. He jumps his fat a** right on up there and begs for water. It defies both the laws of physics and gravity. I have no idea how he does it. He also eats toilet paper. But that's a whole other issue....
We thankfully learned that we can pick up a handful of channels for the TV through the antenna. However, for some reason our living room set has given up several of those channels...I do not know why.. But I do know that now the kids spend more time in my bed watching cartoons. I guess I should be happy we have any stations at all.
It's going to rain again tomorrow. What they are actually predicting is "tornado outbreaks" for our area. Surely, surely, this apocalyptic weather has to be nearing its end. (I had to talk about the weather again, my posts just wouldn't be the same if I didn't.)
Well, I am off to my first day of "work." Time to "make the donuts...."

No comments:

Post a Comment