Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...

The dog managed to jump in to "swim" in what can only be described as the sewage dump. I'm not sure if that's what it was, but he stunk very much bad. So he got shaved and bathed...he was not happy. Serves him right, dumb a** dog! You would think an animal with "smell superior to humans" would know not to jump in stinky water! Eh?
The kids got haircuts as well today, it's a good thing they are little and don't know a good haircut from a less than good one. It's cheaper for me to do it, good or bad!
Tomorrow is Easter. Since the kids are always with me, they were there for the Easter shopping. I told them that parents had to buy the plastic eggs and then call the Easter bunny to come pick them up and bring them back Easter morning filled. My husband noted that I said something very similar about Santa. Oh well. What are you gonna do? I still cannot put together how Easter got paired with a rabbit that brings eggs. Eggs? Really? Genius....
The park we are currently staying at has a 30 amp setup, and our camper is setup for a 50 amp. We thought we would have to be savvy about what electrical items we used and when, but for the last couple of weeks we've had no problems. Well, until today. 1 pm: husband notes, "I'm surprised we haven't had any issues with this only being 30 amps." Fast forward three hours and I overloaded the circuit (TV, microwave, other items running at once) and tripped the breaker. That's what he gets for saying it out loud!
Well, it's Saturday night and we are in "jammies" at 6 pm. What party animals we have become! Until further amusing things happen, I bid you adieu....

No comments:

Post a Comment