Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Life is like a bath: the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get....

Ode to Washer and Dryer
Oh my dear washing machine, how I miss thee
You always got my clothes perfectly clean.
Each piece you would wash with care and ease,
Your settings I knew, oh what a breeze!
But now I don't know the temperatures, the pictures aren't right,
And now my whites come out less than white!
Dear dryer, I miss thee with desperation as well,
My jeans remain damp after the first drying spell!
These fraudulent stand-ins leave lint among the clothes,
The fading and shrinking is adding to our woes!
It's said you don't know what you've got til it's gone,
And now public facilities I use, it's just so wrong!
I promise when we are reunited once again
I shall ne'er take either of thee for granted, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment