Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Birds of a feather flock together... and crap on your car...

Our dog is a genius. I believe I have stated this before, but it bears repeating. When placed on his lead this morning to go potty and have outdoor time, I began to hear him bark....on the wrong side of the camper. I go out to hush him, and notice that he has wrapped himself around the sewer line not once, not twice, but three times. Amazing. I'm not even sure how he did that. But in all the dancing and twisting he did to get tied up he made a friend. A 16 month old Great Dane whose parents also reside in the RV park had come over to play. This dog, Apollo, pranced over to me and licked me on the nose- while I was standing upright. How does a dog that size live in an RV? The ironic thing was his mother acted surprised when I mentioned the menagerie of beings we have living in ours. Quite amusing.
It has been a beautiful two days, sun shining and warm temperatures. People have come out of the cocoon of their campers and visited one another. There has been a battle at the laundry facility over washers and dryers. Who knew Sunday was such a popular day for laundry?

No comments:

Post a Comment