Total Pageviews

Monday, January 31, 2011

Depression is just anger without enthusiasm...

I suppose I did not think every single detail of living in an RV through. Like, well all the little stuff of course. But some of the other things. Finding a babysitter. Explaining to said babysitter about our living arrangements. Trying not to sound crazy while explaining living arrangements to said babysitter. After finding a sitter do we let them care for the boys in our RV when so many little things could go wrong? Or is this whole adventure meant to keep the boys with us at all times except school and work? I signed up on a website that finds sitters for kids/elderly/dogs, and have anxiously tried to decide how to best explain our living arrangements without sounding like...trailerville? I am currently stumped. After all, if I were answering my ad I would probably steer clear of the crazy couple raising preschoolers in an RV too.
On a different note, I have figured out that plastic cups and plates are my best option anymore. I've always been a klutz, but I'm averaging breaking at least one item a week in this department. You know, maybe I give off the klutz vibe. We went to a benefit at a restaurant not long ago and most of us ordered beer and while everyone else got actual glass mugs I was delivered my beer in a plastic cup. Huh. It usually takes people at least an hour to figure out I'm going to break something!
Well, as far as finding a reliable sitter with a good sense of humor....I guess I'll just keep my fingers crossed and my spirits- up?

No comments:

Post a Comment