Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics...

Last night I said to my husband that I loved living in our little RV...and that apparently I was sick! He laughed because he understood. It takes less than thirty minutes to clean the entire "house" from top to bottom. Excluding changing the sheets, of course. Since we have called this home I have not had as many drinks of wine nor beer as I would have had we been in our actual house. Mostly because I'm afraid that the second I am less than one hundred percent aware that something, anything, will happen or go wrong and I will not be fully ready to address it. Hey, whatever works right? It's doing wonders for my waistline!
The sun came out today, not a cloud in the sky! We put on our jackets and headed out to enjoy the warmth- even though it did not reach fifty degrees all day. The boys got to go and ride their bikes outside, and in truth that did wonders for us all. I considered washing my car but decided not to take the chance and jinx rain into coming back. I'm a bit superstitious.
Our back restroom is a combination cat room/storage room/cleaning supply room. To say it is not organized would be a gross understatement, but I just cannot seem to motivate myself to make it happen. I have no theory on this, other than I'm lazy.
Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment